Just like the saying"A picture is worth a thousand words", nothing captures workspaces statuses better than floor maps.
This article covers:
Create a floor plan image
The Maps feature use the very latest software, designed to make it easy and intuivite for users to explore their offices. We recommend these guide lines for map images:
- Floor plans need to be in JPEG or PNG image formats.
- We recommend resolutions between HD(1920x1080) to 4K (3840 x 2160) for optimum viewing.
- Make sure there is sufficient contrast between rooms/desks and map markers.
Get assistance with creating maps
We offer assistance in creating maps for your workspaces. Contact GOGET sales for more information.
Add floor plans
Follow the steps below to add your floor plan images to their respective floor.
- Go to"Manage -> Maps" in the main menu.
- Press the Workspaces hierarchy to find and select the floor you want to add a map for.
- Press the "Add map" button to open the upload floorplan widget. Either drag & drop files, or press "Browse" to add from file directory.
- Once an image is selected and uploaded, press "Update" to load it or the pencil icon to crop if this is needed.
- Select the items list in the right column to add items to the map. Press to add markers to the map which can then be moved by click and drag to their position.
- Edit the map and items by clicking either the item, or the map cogwheel icon.
- Settings - go to settings page for the item.
- Pass through (%) - sets the opacity for the map.
- Snap elements to grid - activates so that items will snap vertically or horizontally to assist with proper alignment.